Step off your private beach to enjoy boating, kayaking, water-skiing, or tubing with the kids.
This Florida waterfront home’s 180 degree lake views of a gorgeous lake are one of the most beautiful waterfront views in all of Lake County, and consistently leave guests delighted.
The home is located in the Mount Dora area, which Money magazine named as one of “50 Best Small Downtowns in America”.
Waterfront Home on Spring-Fed White Sand Bottom Lake
For sale! The this airy, cheerful Florida waterfront home is situated high on a hill overlooking a pristine, spring-fed, white sand-bottom lake which is ideal for boating, fishing, kayaking, water skiing, sailing and tubing. The ¾ acre lot features approximately 150 feet of direct frontage on the lake (Seasonal fluctuations based on rain).
Fabulous 180 Degree Panoramic Waterfront Views
With stunning panoramic waterfront views, locals think this airy, cheerful home has one of the most beautiful waterfront views in all of Lake County. This charming ranch-style home is the epitome of relaxed lakefront living, with a large outdoor deck offering a 180-degree view of a pristine spring-fed lake. This is the only home on this lake to offer these rare 180 degree views (more like a 215 degree view of the lake as you stand on the beach!). The views will take your breath away!
Perfectly-sized Home for Informal Easy-to-Maintain Lifestyle
Ideal for retirees, career couples, small families, or anyone escaping cold winters!
With approximately 2,241 square feet of living space, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath ranch-style home is perfectly-sized for an informal easy-to-maintain lifestyle…ideal for retirees, career couples and small families. Both the living room and dining room make the most of the spectacular lake views.
Beautiful Lake Views from Sunrise to Sunset
The home’s waterfront views from inside the home, on its spacious patio, or its private beach are magnificent at all hours of the day…shifting from the morning glassy water reflecting lush green hills to spectacular sunsets framed by the mossy branches of mature live oak trees. Enjoy fabulous sunsets from your own private white sand beach.
(All photos above were taken from the property’s patio, lawn or beach)
Gorgeous Water Views from Inside the Home
The living room and dining room have picture windows, making the most of the spectacular lake views.
Due to the hill-top location, residents can open the living room’s over-sized sliding glass doors to allow balmy breezes to flow through the house through the back terrace…creating the sensation that you are outdoors.
The master bedroom is large and spacious with two extras: a large sitting room and a private area for a dressing table/sewing area/ reading area, etc., as well as his/hers closets and an en-suite bathroom with his/hers sink.
There are two other bedrooms which have lovely water views. (See photo below to left)
One bedroom is currently used as an office with a direct view of the lake from the desk. (See photos directly above)
The kitchen offers a pretty view of water and features brand new appliances and a spacious pantry with over-sized shelving to store miles of supplies and kitchen gadgets.
The kitchen’s sliding doors open to an adorable circular terrace adorned with tropical palms…a tranquil spot for coffee in the morning breezes or growing flowers, herbs or a vegetable garden.
The kitchen also has a lake view and features a spacious pantry with over sized shelving to store miles of supplies and kitchen gadgets. The kitchens sliding glass doors open to an adorable circular terrace adorned with tropical palms.
The laundry room features cedar walls and extensive shelving for seasonal clothing storage.
Recent improvements include an energy efficient Trane air conditioning system with new ducting, new super high energy-efficient windows and sliders throughout the home, a new roof over the detached garage, home security alarm and extensive landscaping to enhance the incredible view of the lake.
This home also offers:
- Train central air-conditioning system
- New windows and sliding glass doors throughout house
- Detached garage with golf cart room.
- Lawn and lanscaping watering are lake-fed (free! No huge monthly water bills!)
- 3/4 acre waterfront property
- Approximately 150 feet of direct lake frontage (fluctuates depending on annual rainfall)
- Approximately 2,241 square feet of living space
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath ranch-style home
- Woode front porch with panoramic 180 degree view of the lake
- Panoramic 210 degree view of the lake from the beach
- Outstanding lake views from two bedrooms (or bedroom and office)
- Ideally-sized home for an informal easy-to-maintain lifestyle
- Sprinkler System (uses lake water. No water bills for lawn watering!)
- New super energy-efficient windows and sliding glass doors throughout the house.
- Cooling: Trane Central Air-conditioning
- Heating: Forced air
- Appliances included: refrigerator (new), stove, dishwasher, washing, dryer
- Master bedroom has two extras: a separate sitting room and an alcove for a ladies make-up table, sewing area
- En suite bathroom with his and her sinks in master bedroom
- His and hers closets in master bedroom
- Laundry room cedar wood paneling, and over-sized shelving for storage
- Tiled back garden-style terrace with sliding glass doors leading to kitchen and tropical palm landscaping.
- Flooring: vintage tile
Spacious Shoreline Lawn for Boating Parties, Picnics and Volleyball
The spacious lawn area and beach framing the water’s edge offers plenty of space to entertain friends and family with pontoon boat parties, picnics and volleyball games. This home is all about a relaxed waterfront lifestyle, friendships and quality of life.
(All photos taken during beach parties held on this home’s beach and lawn)
Unforgettable Views of Fireworks from Three Towns
This home’s unique location high on a hill offers unforgettable views of fireworks displays staged by three communities…right from the front porch!
Others may have to drive to fireworks exhibits and struggle with parking and crowds, but this home’s rare setting provides a fabulous setting for your own 4th of July fireworks party!
This lovely home is offered at $470,000, to qualified buyers only please.
Agents with clients are welcome.
Please contact T. J. Baron at (352) 519-4545.